H.I.3. USA - Euro Int. wBCI USA Hearing











June 26, 2026

Havana Syndrome causing technologies 

Many reference MK Ultra. A modern review 

https://youtu.be/dpQulJS-R50?si=0F8MoFlOUsZl1hVN

Unsuspecting victims. Covert Laboratory 

A lot of new cases popping up since 2012 & less so prior to in USA & Canada like European international cases 

5 Eyes - H.I.3

https://devisions2.blogspot.com/2026/07/blog-post_03.html


VICTIMS CASE. SYDNEY NICOLA BENNETT 

Who is in Charge of Sydney Nicola Bennett?

Ages 0-6, 7-11, 12-15/16

Rod & Marie Libel-Savage - Stargrat-Bennett & Rose Savage-Ouellette Roger Ouellette 

The family allowed under structure Sydney Nicola Bennett "Nic" (City) to have a lot of conscious choice & control (free will) referencing law, rights & morals + education- knowledge * skill

Ages 16-18 / 18-25+ 

Not one person. Bennett is in conscious control & in charge of oneself unless:

Injured to the point of incapitation temporarily or permanently then Power of Attorney - Conservatour uses legal will & testament + legal wishes using ones own financial portfolio with Dr Mary Koslov (2001-2022) then daughter & grand daughter since 2022

K.T UN & K.T UN Neuro-Labs of Alpha Health which were & are connected to the Power of Attorney - Conservatour Koslov - Bennett family Roger Ouellette appointed between 1999-2001 did not consent to NB-OT / Univision Labs efforts taken separate from between 2012-2026 & prior to dating back before 1999 with escalated efforts in 2026

Sydney Nicola Bennett has always been in charge of oneself & ones dependents with shared control (DNA children) under legal terms 2001-2026 & this will remain due to legal documentation, credentials earned & medical review 

CASE ACCESS POINT

https://sydneys.space/privacy-legal/


CONCLUDING BLOGGER PROFILES OF H.I.3

Working 

https://workingfile2026.blogspot.com/?m=1

May 2026

https://may2026conclusion.blogspot.com/?m=1

Energy

https://energytechnologiescm.blogspot.com/?m=1

Devision. Conclusion 

Devision 2. Conclusion 

https://devisions2.blogspot.com/?m=1


The most copy - pasted criminal case review on Earth in history. Over 2.5 Billion shares in over 120 countries of 195

H.I.3. Over 10,000 lawsuits or effective layers of legal actions planned. Pre - post wBCI like an international cold case. Statue of limitations is limitless due to wBCI's & connected variables with no lawful right in use before administration

Meta: Facebook & Alphabet Google - YouTube - Blogger already agreed with Bluehost not to remove anything off www.sydneys.space (not .com). www.cypressmotorsports.com & www.sydneybennettgroup.com

Lawsuit. H.I.3

https://devisions2.blogspot.com/2026/06/h_0547325573.html


Criminal Acts pertaining to wBCI mis-use

https://faceprofiledrsydneynbennett.blogspot.com/2026/04/hi3-most-charges-in-prosecution.html?m=1

Extreme Harassment

https://sydneysspacelive.blogspot.com/2025/09/hi3-extreme-harassment.html

Criminal Prosecution 

https://devisions2.blogspot.com/2026/07/intended-prosecution-hi3.html

K.T UN Neuro-Labs of Alpha Health Vs C.I.A & connected American - International behavioral brain technologies. Failures 

https://youtu.be/sK99G4mrK7A?si=WRgk4jISTz_NPAR_

Modern Brain Technology use never ended

https://youtu.be/jK15V6EJ9mo?si=pW-04bWV_2rekmNy

Modern Use. wBCI Mis-Use 

https://youtu.be/sJOfCS9Ktyg?si=jWDBY7ydqraf7KHw

80 Institutions then Ultra. Today it is far worse. 25-40% orbup to 75 % of a population in North America with numbers smaller internationally are wBCI cases or victims living life monitored or monitored & controlled (2012-2026 more than prior)

https://youtu.be/3c3smsyhX7I?si=uuMMRhf68ixH6OOO

Greensboro

https://youtu.be/UTr9xEdhW_4?si=vCLTO2Kz6hNZn8tn

Manson. Charla. C.I.A control. Corrupt Neuro-Lab

https://youtu.be/JqY1MFbgH3c?si=26RclHnkzS1hu9ui

Reminiscent of Ontario's Cluster 1. Mansions rogue cult like Greensboro & a hit on Tate like others due to Romains allegations & suspect involved in activities not US Government pleasings

Line drawn. Line crossed. Cross 3 & review. Labs go to far sometimes 

ONTARIO CANADA LABS - NB-OT LABS 

Irrelevance. Relevance & capabilities 

Kirk Case. Utah - Arizona. MK Ultra (wBCI use covertly or negligence + private interest)

https://youtu.be/6JA2MvxV-U8?si=pGFjsbDDucBad3lF

H.I.3 offers valid international insight. On US Soil or Quebec Canada people just refer to Brain Technology as either MK Ultra or Havana Syndrome causing technologies 

Torture - Killings

https://youtu.be/Y6PUQ3v7stg?si=09WgMVHHOemwmm2J

Assume against Fact - Stew-pid

https://youtu.be/yVmvFHuWZhc?si=cwuDWiI2o8avmlF1


MK ULTRA - PROBED. WBCI - BCI USE 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Okanagan - Calgary. Where Bennett Lives

Law-Courts. Sydney Nicola Bennett

H.I.3 Sydney Bennett Sues C.I.A over 2012-2026