Central + Ontario, Canada & UK. Ousted! S.B. - K.T UN
CENTRALS ONTARIO, CANADA BETRAYAL
The unfortunate
CENTRALS UK - USA ATTACK ON BENNETT
Sydney Nicola Bennett. Born 1985. North Bay, Ontario, Canada. European background
Of Seashelt, British Columbia & Calgary, Alberta connected to Geneva, Switzerland & international specifics
Someone's BC Ferry clip. Horseshoe to Langdale (Gibsons - Seashelt) from West Vancouver
https://youtu.be/xoCf6jaBN50?si=LwvSrpcns0IR-nPr
"Bennett has a travel budget & temporary North Bay, Ontario & connected residences to S.B.G - CIG & C/M within & outside Canada"
Attacks from covert labs found in Ontario, Canada. 2012-2026 & escalated 2026 after efforts leading up to
TOTAL BETRAYAL
Going against Safe, Standardized Brain Research Labs
C.I.A Secretive Mind Control. Ontario Hospital Network connected efforts pre - post 1989
Old way = out. New way. In. Modernized global
NORTH BAY, ONTARIO, CANADA PRE - POST 2008
The wBCI attacks on Sydney Nicola Bennett like others from or that visited the area of were attacked by NB-OT Neuro-Labs Ontario Clusters with C.I.A & UK interests behind it all
NORTH BAY - OTTAWA - TORONTO + UK - USA & C.I.A OF 5 EYES
The betrayal of NB-OT Neuro-Labs Covert effotts going against Standardized Labs 2012-2026 & prior
Owing Parties responsible for NB-OT Neuro-Labs Ontario. UK - USA connected
https://devisions2.blogspot.com/2026/06/h_0547325573.html
Over 10,000 connected interests against over 25,000
Bennett's Actual Medical Reference
https://devisions2.blogspot.com/2026/07/bennetts-actual-family-physican-like-k.html
Notice NB-OT Neuro-Labs Ontario & NBPS + Ontario Hospital Network with C.I.A (covert wBCI use)
https://taskssbgcig.blogspot.com/2026/06/notice-complete-may-2026-132-est-notice.html
CASE ACCESS POINT
https://sydneys.space/privacy-legal/
CONCLUDING BLOGGER PROFILES OF H.I.3
Working
https://workingfile2026.blogspot.com/?m=1
May 2026
https://may2026conclusion.blogspot.com/?m=1
Energy
https://energytechnologiescm.blogspot.com/?m=1
Devision. Conclusion
https://devisionsatcm.blogspot.com/?m=1
Devision 2. Conclusion
https://devisions2.blogspot.com/?m=1
Tasks
https://taskssbgcig.blogspot.com/?m=1
Stress tests & probing advanced relations led to fact disclosures for 2016-2026 & NB-OT Neuro-Labs would not stop
Sydney Nicola Bennett decided after shopping options to just live in British Columbia for ages 40-75 onward & travel from connected to a Calgary, Alberta interest of S.B.G - CIG & C/M
Central + Ontario, Canada & UK. Ousted! S.B. - K.T UN
HAVANA - MK ULTRA H.I.3 CASE. K.T UN

Comments
Post a Comment