July 10. 2026 S.B.G - CIG & C/M Conclusion

 

SYDNEY BENNETT GROUP - THE COMMONWEALTH GROUP 

July 10. 2026 S.B.G - CIG & C/M Conclusion 


NEW 3 PART WEBSITE

Public access & controlled public access through our website with reference to internal - external apps (applications)

Browser & App access including external virtual world efforts which include integrated thinking Ai

www.sydneybennettgroup.com 

Infrastructure held at 5 locations with externals & back ups. Supercomputer & connected data center with 


LEGAL SECTION 

www.sydneys.space (not .com)

H.I.3 Case

Professional description. Raw descriptions 

Public Vs private access. Controlled evidence 

Bluehost. Meta: Facebook. Alphabet: Google - Blogger - YouTube H.I.3 Case. Raw & Professional descriptions with backed up URL links & broken or working links

CYPRESS MOTORS - CYPRESS MOTOR SPORTS 

www.cypressmotorsports.com 

International Investments. Commodities 

European International. USA - China. 

Shield Network. Retail - Maintenance. Manufacturing - Distribution - Logistics - Finance 

Sydney Nicola Bennett relocated to coastal British Columbia & Okanagan Valley connected to Calgary, Alberta in Canada for 2026.  If in Canada then a travel budget relating to H.I.3 & specifics. Previously between the two Provinces after Quebec & Ontario. Canada. Canadian 

"Credentials & Files from Alberta & British Columbia are relevant only with reference from then Dr Mary Koslov & Michael Persinger"

Bennett is against NB-OT Neuro-Labs operating in Ontario Canada & connected USA Lans like European international labs. K.T UN Neuro-Labs of Alpha Health or connected labs are tolerated 

S.B.G - CIG & C/M - BENNETT 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Okanagan - Calgary. Where Bennett Lives

Law-Courts. Sydney Nicola Bennett

H.I.3 Sydney Bennett Sues C.I.A over 2012-2026